Sunday 28 July 2013

40. 28 July 2013 - Week 22, keeping on keeping on...

I saw my GP on Friday. The plan for keeping me going is to get some extra support, but not adjust the anti-depressants:

- 10 weeks talking therapy sessions;- set milestones and put 'rewards' in place for reaching them; 
- get a personal trainer to see once every 4 weeks, again, to help keep me motivated regarding nutrition and exercise. 

I feel it's a good plan. If it gets me through the next 10 weeks, then that's 10 more done!


Two other discoveries - putting a little bit of vaseline over the crack in my nostril is allowing it to heal, which is great as that had been sore for months. It's fine to cover your head in Aveeno moisturising lotion for itch relief. It makes pretty good conditioner.

My hgb is still 11.9 (i.e. i'm a little bit anaemic) , and my neutrophils are up to 0.85. The rest of my blood results are normal, so my meds are staying as they are. I'm still on 1000mg ribavirin and 1800mcg interferon, and taking lenograstim once a week.

I took my Boceprevir two hours late this morning. I turned my phone alarm off without waking up. So there was nearly 10 hours between two doses. It's the first time I've taken a dose late, so I think it shouldn't matter too much... nothing I can do about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment