Wednesday 5 June 2013

36. 5 June 2013 - Virus not detected!

The treatment is working! I am over the moon. I got my week 12 viral load results today - virus not detected. So, I'm in it for the long run, the full 48 weeks.

My neutrophils are down to 0.31, so the nurse told me to restart the Lenograstim.

The weather over the past week has been beautiful. Lots of sunshine. I've been really good about covering up and using sunblock, but I now have rash all over my hands, which was the only bit of me that was just protected with sunblock rather than clothes. There's also a bit of rash on my belly too, which is a different shape. The rash on my knees has been like expanding circles. The rash on my belly is little dots. Time to start the hydrocortizone cream again I think, and no hot baths or swimming until it's completely cleared.

No comments:

Post a Comment